As a company with heritage since 1900 we choose for solutions with minimum impact on the environment, protecting it for future generations.
EE was the first dutch company to receive the STEP-by-OEKOTEX certificate, covering all sustainable aspects.
* The use of green energy
* Reducing CO2 emission by local production
* Recycled yarns made from recycled post-consumer PET
* Denim yarns from recycled jeans
* 3D weaving for short production chains
* STeP-by Oekotex certificate level 3
We keep improving constantly, on our way towards a circular future!
SAVE-THE-DATE – Dutch Design Week 2022
Visit us at Sectie-C, Daalakkersweg 2, Eindhoven. View the complete WEEEF collection
Or discuss your ideas with our team!